Background

Monday, October 24, 2011

The Mission Call

It's that moment that young men and women who want to serve missions anticipate.  The big white envelope.  The letter that will send you, literally, anywhere in the world.  It's very exciting and frightening to be holding that envelop in your hands.  I began reading and a wave of relief washed over me when I say the words "You have been called to serve in the Canada Calgary Mission."  That's right, Canada!! I report to the MTC February 15, 2012 and will spend the next 18 months the preaching the gospel.  It has been a rollar coster up to this point and I know it's just going to continue.  I'm so grateful for all of the support I have had thus far.  Thank you!!! Seriously, thank you.  I truly appreciate it and need it.  You are the best.  I'm looking forward to joining the mission field with some of my best friends - Michelle Chatterton: Rochester, New York - Jasmine Hull: Manchester, England - Amy Henderson: Boston, Massachusetts, Spanish Speaking and leaving in few months - Ana Hernandez: Santa Rosa, California.  Thank you for being wonderful examples for me and helping me when I wanted to give up.

1 comment: