Background

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Loverly Halloween Weekend

I love musicals.  Last Saturday my friend and I went down to the Hale Centre Theatre to see My Fair Lady.  I have seen the movie before, but I don't remember that much about it.  What I recall is it was very long and I liked most of the songs from it.  I don't know why, but I usually prefer the stage version of the musical over the movie version.  There is just some so unique, so magical about a live performance.  The show was amazing, like every show the Hale puts on.  I love the guy who played Freddy! He has an incredible voice! We got to talk to him afterwards and he told us that they cut 45 minutes out of the show! It was already almost a three hour production. Wow, no wonder I loved this stage version! It was short and sweet and to the point!



I didn't do much for Halloween.  I did dress up as a Gondolier! Thank you Devery for letting me borrow the hat! It put the final touch to the costume.  It was fun handing out candy to the fewchildren who came to our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment