"On a scale from one to ten YOU are an eleven" - Iago from Aladdin
This is how I would rank my co-workers, you my friends, are an eleven! On Friday Katlin and I had planned to meet up get some food and have one last grand adventure before I leave. I arrived at her apartment and she said that we should go to Olive Garden. We both love their bread sticks and pasta and we always say that we should go. I was down with that, so off to Olive Garden we went. Katlin said that since it was dinner time on a Friday it might be a uber long wait. When we got to the restaurant there were at least 30+ people waiting in line. Katlin went up to the hostess and told her we were with Patsy's part. Now I was super suspicious because Patsy is my boss. Lo and behold when we got back to our table there was my boss and co-workers. Katlin and Patsy had been planning this for over a month. I was so happy and surprised! Not all of my co-workers were able to make it, but it was totally fine - they all had legit excuses. We had a wonderful night a delicious food and laughter. They were kind enough to get me a present. First aid kit, a hymn book and chap stick. Boom! I am ready for Canada. :) After dinner Katlin and I went up to the USU gymnastics meet against Arizona State. We saw the last two events and USU was only behind one full point. I know, in gymnastics one point is huge, but considering Arizona State is ranked 26th in the country. USU lost 192.575 to 194.600. It was a fun meet. I love watching gymnastics and Katlin has never been to a USU gymnastics meet. Good times all around. It was such a fantastic night! Thank you!
I'm so glad that you had a good time!! :)
ReplyDelete