Josie wanted me to post this information to those in Canada who are following her blog. First I want to say a heart felt thank you to the members who are there with my daughter. She is such a wonderful young woman. It is a privilege to be her mother.
I am in Calgary on the
North West side. I'm serving with Sister Little in the 17th and 3rd
Wards. I have told our ward mission leaders
that I really really really really times a lot love Lethbridge. Their
response: we will make you love Calgary. Challenge accepted- bring it
on Calgary. So, yes, I am now serving with Sister Little like I was
suppose to back in August, but in the bordering
area. So perks of being in the North West - we are literally fifteen
minutes away from the Temple and we have sisters in our zone!!! (Sister
Mazzolini and Sister Batty) Yeah!
I also found out that Jacenta is getting baptized!!!!!! She's the
one that Sister Hoyt and I tracted into and she said that she wanted to
learn more because Glenn Beck is a member. :) Sister Little and I are
hoping to get permission to go down to it.
That would be the best.
Thank you thank you thank you for updating where she went. You do have a wonderful young woman and you should be very proud of her, shes a great missionary and is growing more and more every day!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!