Please forgive this for being a very brief letter
this week. Due to Sister Garner and I being rather ill with the flu I
feel that I cannot really put my thoughts together. But I will leave
you with a thought from last night. Look up "Magi" and "Wise Men from
the East" in the Bible Dictionary. Think about the qualities that the
Wise Men had. They were very learned men and sensitive to the spirit.
We know that we still need to seek the Savior today. I believe that one
challenge of our day is finding time to seek out the Lord.
Things have been going pretty well, windy, but well. I am so
grateful for all of the ward members who look out for us and are will to
help us out at the drop of a hat. That is what the gospel is all
about. I know that there is truly power in the priesthood and I am so
grateful for the Elders in my district that were willing to come over
and give Sister Garner and I a blessing so we could talk and do the
musical number on Sunday. :)
Again, my apologies for making this short, but we should have a
pretty fantastic upcoming week. It is transfers next week, crazy I
know, but we shall see what the Lord has in store for me.
Loves!!!
-Sister Douglass
No comments:
Post a Comment