Josie really misses her friends. If you read this blog, please leave a comment and I will let her know who's checking in on her. I think it would really give her a boost to know that people still care. Of course, the address is to the right if you want to drop her a snail mail. We got a letter from the mission president the other day, and it really did take 10 days to get to us. I had heard that Canadian mail was slow, but...really?
Thanks for your time and comments in advance.
~Ruby (aka Mom)
I got a letter from Josie a few days ago! She sounds great. Tell her I say hi, even though I will write her soon! :)
ReplyDeleteHopefully you can pass this along to Josie: JOSIE!!!! I love reading your blog... your mom is awesome and updates is regularly! Sydney and I sent you a letter, but haven't heard back yet. You are an amazing missionary and you are an inspiration to me! And you are awesome. And I'm still spastic. :)
ReplyDeleteJosie! I love you! I got your letter, and I have yet to write to you since! I love you and I keep you in my prayers! Do the work!
ReplyDeleteJosie, we love you so much and are so proud of you for going on your mission. WE pray for you always and hope you have huge success. Your a true inspiration to all of us. Love Always Ladawn and family
ReplyDeleteJosie, we all miss you a lot and remember you daily. Stay Happy
ReplyDelete